|Departments list | Sales Department
Inside Sales Representative- Medical Devices and Service
|Expire date|| 04.23.14|
Inside Sales Representative- Medical
Devices and Service
As an inside
sales representative, you will handle telephone contact and sales of equipment
service to existing customers as well as prospect for new customers while
developing your business-to-business sales skills.
- Prospect and develop new accounts
while maintaining sales within existing accounts.
- Answer incoming calls and email
in relation to service sales questions.
- Prepare service quotes and
contracts as needed.
- Identify qualified prospects
primarily through extensive phone prospecting and lead follow up.
- Proactively target new client
- Aggressively and systematically
move prospects through the sales process from lead to closure.
- Document all sales activity in
database including sales activity, contacts and opportunities.
- Provide superior client service
- Meet and exceed Inside Sales
What we offer
- Commissions with Base Salary
- Performance Bonuses
- Full initial and ongoing training
Qualifications Necessary to apply
- High School Diploma
- Past sales experience in service
industry or capital equipment (office equipment, computer parts, software
service contracts, etc)
- Excellent telephone sales skills.
Must be able to make 50+ calls per day.
- Strong communication and
- Very strong drive, high energy
- Excellent time management skills
and ability to prioritize time effectively.
- User knowledge of computers. Experience
with Excel/Word Required.
Benefits package includes:
- Health and Welfare Benefits,
including major medical coverage, dental, vision, life and disability
insurance, and prescription drug coverage
- Health Savings Account/High
Deductible Health Plan, (HSA/HDHP) an option that enables employees to set
aside pre-tax income in an investment account to pay future medical
- Flexible Spending Accounts, (FSA)
which enable employees to set aside pre-tax income for certain dependent
care and medical expenses
- Voluntary Benefits, including
group universal life insurance, long-term care insurance, auto and home
insurance, accidental death and dismemberment coverage, legal services,
and pet insurance
- Personal and Business
Discounts on hundreds of premium brand products and services
- Section 125, cafeteria-style plan
– employees pay premiums with pretax dollars and reduce their federal
income tax bill.
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time off and Holidays.
please use one of the preferred methods below: